|Number of attacks per month||Unlimited|
|Gbps limit of attack||Unlimited|
|Duration of attacks per month||Unlimited|
|Type of attack||All|
|Detection and Auto-Mitigation|
|11 Tbps of additional network|
GIGEBOX is committed to protecting your project 24/7 against any type of DDoS attack, regardless of duration or size
What is anti-DDoS protection?
The chances of being targeted by a DDoS attack are great and attempts are numerous.
A DDoS attack aims to render a server, service or an infrastructure unavailable by overloading the server's bandwidth or monopolising its resources until the point of depletion.
During a DDoS attack, a multitude of requests are sent simultaneously from multiple points across the internet.
The intensity of this "crossfire" renders the service unstable, or even worse, unavailable.
What we offer to protect your services
To protect your servers and services from attacks, GIGEBOX offers a mitigation solution based on VAC technology - an exclusive combination of techniques to:
- Analyse all packets at high speed in real time
- Vacuum your server's incoming traffic
- Mitigate i.e. singling out all the illegitimate IP packets, while allowing legitimate ones to pass through
Targets and types of attacks
There are three ways of making your site, server or infrastructure unavailable:
- Bandwidth: this type of attack consists of saturating the server's network capacity, which renders it unreachable.
- Resources: this type of attack consists of depleting the machine's system resources, which prevents it from responding to legitimate requests.
- Exploitation of software fault: also called "exploit", this type of attack targets a particular software fault either to make the machine unavailable or to take control of it.
THE BEST CHOICE IN HOSTING SERVICES
Our data centers offer complete redundancy in power, HVAC, network connectivity, and security.